Voluntary Resignation

Degree-seeking students may officially resign from MA or PhD in Economics program with the approval of the Economics Director of Graduate Studies and the dean. The Voluntary Resignation form must be approved by the Economics program and Student Accounts, then submitted to the Office of the University Registrar for notation on the transcript. Resignations after the drop period will result in grades of W on the student’s transcript for that semester, and removal from any future registered courses.

How to Voluntarily Resign from Your Academic Program

Form: Voluntary Resignation from Graduate Academic Program

University Catalog: Readmission to Graduate Study at Mason (AP.6.6.3)

Please send your request for voluntary resignation to econgrad@gmu.edu


Last updated 11/17/2017