Students who have previously completed course work at another university and wish to apply that course work to the master’s or doctoral degree may request to have that course work reviewed by the Economics Graduate Studies Office for either a transfer of credit or a reduction of credit, and/or a course waiver.

Note that all students are required to take the micro and macro sequence of core courses, even if they have taken similar courses at another institution. Exceptions will not be granted.

Last updated: 10/27/2017