Advising Hours for Undergraduates

The Economics Department offers appointments to students seeking Undergraduate Academic Advising. If you have a simple question, make sure you check out the FAQs page to see if the answer is there.

Before meeting with your Academic Advisor, please run a Patriotweb Degree Evaluation.


Spring 2019 Advising Hours

  • Advising by Appointment: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
  • Walk-in Advising: available on Fridays from 10:30am-2pm

To schedule an appointment, please use our online system available here.